Answered By: Erin Wachowicz Last Updated: Oct 18, 2018 Views: 9
In S&P Global Market Intelligence, your account profile settings will determine what data is available to you on the platform. You can update your profile in Global Market Intelligence by following these steps:
1. Click on the gear icon to edit your account settings. Select User Profile & Display Information.
2. In the Profile Information section, click the Edit button.
3. Select a User Focus Profile from the Current Profile dropdown menu. This will determine the data that is visible on the platform.
4. Select an Industry from the Industry Focus dropdown.
5. Select your preferred geographies from the Geography dropdown.
6. Click Apply to save your profile settings.
Contact the Business & Management Librarian