Answered By: Yale CSSSI Last Updated: Nov 23, 2016 Views: 61
Answered By: Yale CSSSI
Last Updated: Nov 23, 2016 Views: 61
Try the following library resources feature financial ratios:
- Search for company by name or ticker in the Search for a Company field at the top of the page
- Look for the Financials section on the left side of the page.
- Select Annual Ratios or Ratio Comparisons
- Select the Companies tab from the navigation bar at the top of the page
- Enter the name of the company you are looking for in Search by Company Name field and strike the enter key. This field is located in the Company Research column, located in the center of the page. You can also opt to search by company ticker.
- On the left side of the page, look for the Vital Statistics section, and click on Valuation.
- Scroll over Companies/Markets at the top of the page, then select Company.
- Search for your company by name or ticker,
- Select Reports from left-navigation links, and select Ratio Comparison Report.
- Select Company Views from the navigation bar at the top of the page and then click on Fundamentals.
- For current ratios, select Financial Reports, then click on the Ratios tab.
- For historical ratios, select Reuters Fundamentals then click on the Ratios tab.
- Use the drop-down menu under Report to select the ratio type (ie Liquidity, Profitability/Value/Risk, etc), then select your time periods of interest.
Note: Thomson ONE has browser and setting requirements. Click here for more information.