Answered By: Yale CSSSI Last Updated: Dec 15, 2017 Views: 106
The following print items are also sources of auto industry data & statistics:
Insights and data on the global auto industry; data organized and presented by geography
- World overview
- U.S., Canada and Mexico vehicle production and sales by line, month and make
- Asia/Pacific, Europe and South America production and sales statistics
- U.S. model year factory-installed equipment rates by line
- U.S. vehicle registrations
- U.S. domestic and import vehicle specification sections
- U.S. light vehicle prices, photos and assembly sites
Documents the the performance and impact of the U.S. auto industry
Most recent issue available at CSSSI; Previous years available at LSF.
- Auto registrations by state
- U.S. exports and imports
- Material use by vehicle type (rubber, steel, etc)
- Statistics on vehicle ownership licensed drivers in the U.S.
- Automotive business facilities and employment
- State tax revenue
The following library databases include information on the auto industry:
Click on the Industries tab and look for the most recent report for Automobiles.
Related reports include: Car & Automobile Manufacturing in the US; Automobile Transmission Manufacturing in the US; Auto Parts Wholesaling in the US and more. UK, China, and Global coverage is also included.
Search for Automobile Industry. On the left side of the page, look for the Industry Activities and Market Research sections. Under Market Research you will find analyst reports, RMA Industry Ratios, and reports from Freedonia, MarketLine, and Euromonitor.
Related reports include: Automobile Manufacturing, Automobile Rental & Leasing, Automobile Parts Manufacturing, Automotive Repair. US coverage only
For help accessing First Research Industry Profiles in ABI/Inform Collection, visit: http://business-answers-yale.libanswers.com/faq/130292
Search for analyst reports on the automotive industry or specific companies. Coverage is global.
For help searching for reports in Thomson ONE, visit http://business-answers-yale.libanswers.com/faq/114302
Contact the Business & Management Librarian