Answered By: Erin Wachowicz Last Updated: Apr 04, 2016 Views: 37
Visit the Microsoft tutorials available on Lynda.com.
Current Yale University students, faculty, and staff have access to Lynda.com - an online library library that teaches the latest software tools and skills through high-quality instructional videos taught by recognized industry experts.
Benefits to using lynda.com include:
- Unlimited access to courses on a wide variety of technology and disciplines
- Up-to-date content to keep skills current and to learn new skills
- New courses added every week
- Access to instructors’ exercise files to follow along as you learn
- Closed captioning and searchable, time-coded transcripts
- Beginner to advanced level courses
- The option to watch complete courses or individual videos as you need them
To learn more, we suggest that you watch the introductory video, How to use lynda.com.
To access Lynda.com, you must be connected to the Yale Secure network or use VPN.
Contact the Business & Management Librarian