Try using the following databases:
- Hover your mouse over the Search dropdown menu at the top of the page and select Investor-Acquirer Search
- On the left side of the page, look for the Filter by options
- Click on Investor Info and select Venture Capital as the Investor Type
- Select other filters based on preference
- Click on the Close Filters button when finished selecting criteria or filters
- Click the See results button in the upper-left corner of the page
- You can export your results to excel, save results to a list, or save your search
- Select Private Equity from the navigation menu at the top of the page.
- On the left-navigation page, select Advanced Search from under the Fund Manager category.
- Click on Investment Type to expand search options. Select Venture (all).
- Select relevant criteria from Industry and Geography or other options.
- Click Search. You will have the option to download a list of fund managers and/or contacts at those firms.
- You can download the list of firms by clicking on the excel icon in the upper right corner.
- Start by clicking on Screening & Analysis on the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Using the Private Equity drop-down menu, click on Companies & Investors.
- Select Firm from the Search Entity Type options.
- For Entities Involved In, Select Venture Capital Deals from the drop-down menu.
- To refine by stage, scroll down to the Investment Details box and click on the magnifying glass icon. Select your desired stages from Venture Capital and add them to the Selected Items box. Click OK.
- To refine by location of firm or other criteria, move down to the Investment Firm Details box and click on Open Advanced Options. Click on he magnifying glass icon to add any additional criteria (location of firm, industry focus, firm status, etc). For definitions of criteria, click on the small square box next to the criteria title.
- Scroll down and click on Generate Results at the bottom of the screen to run the search. From here, you will have top option to export your results to Excel or Adobe PDF.
Note: Thomson One has browse and setting requirements: Operates using Internet Explorer only. Pop-up blockers should be disabled. Windows 10 users must use IE, which can be launched by searching for Internet Explorer in the new search box, located in the bottom left corner of the screen. Using the "Open with Internet Explorer" feature within Edge will not work. More information is available.
- On the left-navigation pane, look for the Advanced Searches box (in the middle)
- Click on Investors
- Select your criteria (Tip: If screening by industry focus, try using the keyword search to select an industry)
- Once all relevant criteria is selected, click on the Search button in the lower-right corner.
- You can save your search and/or export your result to Excel.
Note: PrivCo requires users to sign up for an account using a Yale email address. You will need to login with this account to use the platform, in addition to being on the Yale Network.