Answered By: Erin Wachowicz Last Updated: Sep 05, 2018 Views: 47
The CRPR command provides access to current and historical credit ratings from multiple agencies.
- Enter a ticker
- Strike the yellow <Equity> key
- Enter CRPR
- Strike the <go> key
For definitions of rating scales, enter RATD <go>.
- Search for a company or security
- Select Credit Analysis from the Reports menu on the left side of the page
- Select Ratings
Here, you will find ratings from S&P, Moody's, and Fitch.
- Start by searching for a company
- From the Company View menu, select Debt Overview
Features ratings from S&P and Moody's.
Contact the Business & Management Librarian