Answered By: Erin Wachowicz Last Updated: Feb 19, 2016 Views: 34
Answered By: Erin Wachowicz
Last Updated: Feb 19, 2016 Views: 34
- Enter at ticker symbol, strike the yellow <EQUITY> key on the Bloomberg keyboard, and then. <GO>.
- To view a historical price table for that stock, enter HP, and then hit <GO>.
- Enter a company name or ticker in the search box located in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select Price Chart from the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Select the desired time period and frequency, and click on the Go button.
- View the data or export to excel by clicking on the appropriate icon.
- Select Company/Security from the navigation bar at the top of the page, enter a company name or ticker in the search box in the upper-left corner.
- On left side of the page, click on Prices, then select Price History.
- Along the top of the price chart, select a date range from the dropdown menu or click on the calendar icon to select a custom range.
- Click on the download icon, located near the upper-right corner of the page. For an excel file, select Spreadsheet file, and browse to select a location to save the file on a local machine. Click Go.
To create a time series featuring additional variables and longer spans of time, consider using Datastream or CRSP via WRDS.
Contact the Business & Management Librarian