Answered By: Erin Wachowicz Last Updated: Apr 12, 2017 Views: 186
The following steps will guide you through the process of locating and downloading analyst reports in Thomson ONE:
- To get started, click on the Screening & Analysis tab, located on the navigation bar at the top of the page.
From the Advanced Research screen, you will be able to search for reports by company, industry, geography, contributor, keyword and more.
To search for reports about a specific company
- Enter the company name or ticker, select the date range that you would like to search, and click the search box. Note: if you are searching for a specific time frame, select a date range. The default setting for this is last 90 days.
To search for reports by industry
- To search for reports on an industry using NAICS or SIC, enter the industry code in the field or use the search icon.
You may find it helpful to limit your report types when searching for reports on an specific industry.
To search for reports by keyword or phrase
- To search for a report that contains a keyword or a phrase, use the fields in the More Options box.
- Select Title/Text from the dropdown box and enter your search term or phrase.
Viewing your results and downloading reports
- Once your results list ist is generated, you can select the reports you want to view or download either clicking on the title of the report (good option for viewing a single report) or selecting the check-box to the left of the report title and clicking View.
- A new dialog box will open. Select the check-box Select all Reports and click View.
- A PDF that includes your selected reports will be generated.
Note: Thomson ONE has browser and setting requirements. Click here for more information.